lunedì 4 gennaio 2016

Efrem Sapienza - ComeHomeForChristmas!

Efrem and I know each other for a while now!
 He is a skater and a great drinker/natural smoker from Catania who has been skating for a few good years now but always kind of stayed in the shade! always been a short guy so maybe that's why :P Jk my friend!
Three years ago he moved out of sicily to go to Turin, north italy, to study architecture over there. From what I have seen around he got super down with the guys from the scene there and has been pushing a lot these past years! They have got this nice and rough street plaza but for sure is increasing the level a lot! and Efrem is the total proove!
He came back for christmas time and we made this little clip filmed the week before I got my surgery! we were meeting up every morning at the park with the possibility that I could get the phone-call from the hospital and that's pretty much what happened from one day to another! lucky enough we already had good stuff for an edit! I love the light we had those days! good skating efrenzito and good you came back for christmas! ;) Cheeeers!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento